Atmos® | Central Tube Optical Cable | FTTx Applications | Self Supporting Fig-8 Sheath | Single Jacket
Standard Central Tube 2 – 12f
- Fiber Count up to 12f
- The dry water blocking materials can easily be removed without the use of cable cleaning solvents, yielding significant labor cost savings.
- Easy access single tube design
- All dielectric design eliminates grounding and/or bonding
- Rapid deployment
- Single PE Jacket stubble for short-span applications
- G.651 multi-mode fiber
- G.652D single-mode fiber
- G.655 NZDS fiber DWDM applications
- G.657 Bend-insensitive single-mode fiber
Full range of protections:
- Water Blocked
Full range of applications:
FTTx cables are used in the last portion of on all-optical network, such as fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) or fiber-to-the-business (fTTB) networks. Acts as a bridge between the distribution network and the subscriber premises.
4S is a global leader in the wire and cable industry with more 40+ years of experience in manufacturing Low, Medium & High Voltage Energy Cables, Fiber Optic Cables, Aluminum Conductors and Telecom Copper Cables.
Sales & Technical Support
4621 Ponce de Leon Blvd.
Coral Gables, FL 33146 - USA
+1 305.666.7272 (Fax)