Atmos® | driKore® | Loose Tube Optical Cables | Steel Messenger Self Supporting Fig-8 Sheath | Single Jacket | Dielectric Core
Standard buffer tube with 2-288f
Steel Messenger Self Supporting Fig-8 Sheath
Aerial (Atmos®) | driKore® (Dry Core)
- Fiber Count up to 216f
- The dry water blocking materials can easily be removed without the use of cable cleaning solvents, yielding significant labor cost savings
- Suitable for all types of aerial lines
- Rapid deployment
- Installs on live power lines
- Available for long, medium and short spans
- G.651 multi-mode fiber
- G.652D single-mode fiber
- G.655 NZDS fiber for DWDM applications
Full range of protections
- Water Blocked
Full range of applications
- Track resistant
Self-supporting outdoor fiber optic cable in a figure 8 configuration for aerial installation on telecom poles. Designed for maximum typical span lengths of 152 m (500 ft.) under NESC heavy loading conditions.
4S is a global leader in the wire and cable industry with more 40+ years of experience in manufacturing Low, Medium & High Voltage Energy Cables, Fiber Optic Cables, Aluminum Conductors and Telecom Copper Cables.
Sales & Technical Support
4621 Ponce de Leon Blvd.
Coral Gables, FL 33146 - USA
+1 305.666.7272 (Fax)