We would like to assure you that as the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic unfolds, We are ready!
In order to keep you updated on our efforts to minimize the potential for virus transmission, we would like to share with you some of the steps that we are taking to ensure we can continue to service and deliver our cables to our Customers worldwide;
– We’re monitoring COVID-19 closely: As part of our standard preparedness protocol, we have been closely monitoring and assessing the impact of COVID-19 and urging our employees to follow recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization for protecting themselves and others from this virus.
● We’re taking actions to protect our employees and others: and implemented policies across our facilities to minimize the potential for virus transmission.
● Production Facilities’ Health Guidelines: Our production facilities are currently operating as usual. As an additional precaution against the transmission of the Covid-19 virus; All containers, vehicles, rollers and pallets are meticulously being disinfected before shipmetent (see pictures).
● Staff Health Guidelines: All our employees are following guidelines for social distancing, washing of hands, and disinfecting of work areas daily. We have eliminated all non‐essential travel and are working when possible from home.
● On Time Deliveries: We are pleased to announce that we continue to manufacture and deliver our cables within promised deadlines.
We understand that many businesses worldwide are facing unprecedented difficulties and it is in these challenging times that you can count on our support for all of your critical infrastructure cable needs. Also, we are committed to full transparency in the event we need to adjust our processes in response to the global pandemic
We will continue to update you regularly. In the interim please stay safe and take good care of yourself and your loved ones.